For Authors and Creators
“Binc is an essential organization that supports those who have always supported writers the most: booksellers. It is important for us, as authors, to reciprocate by supporting our compatriots in the literary ecosphere . . . booksellers are our family, and family is the most important relationship of all.”
AUTHOR/CREATOR LEADERSHIP CIRCLE CHAIR
Susan Doupé Photography
Join the Author/Creator Leadership Circle
SUPPORT BOOK AND COMIC STORE OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES
- Make a tax-deductible charitable gift.
- Join the Books that Give Initiative.
- Donate a specific dollar amount for every book (new release or backlist) pre-ordered or sold for a specific time frame. Cap the dollar amount to a level you are comfortable with.
- Ask your publisher to match your contribution.
- Binc will help promote your book to stores and all the regional book trade associations on social media and through our enewsletter.
- Donate a portion of your movie option fee.
- Add a fundraising component to a book signing event.
- Make a special appearance at a book club via Zoom if the book club donates to Binc.
- Products that give: socks, ball caps, t-shirts, calendars, posters and more.
ADVOCATE FOR BINC
- Include your Binc supporter badge on your website and social media channels.
- While on book tour, talk to booksellers about Binc and let them know you support them by supporting their safety net.
- Grab a supporter badge to add to your website or tradeshow table.
- Share our donation link. https://www.bincfoundation.org/?form=giving